- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Huge Price reduction! . 3 bedroom townhouse in the Northeast Edmonton community of Casselman. Oversized foyer and closet greet you at the front entrance. Gorgeous REAL hardwood throughout living room, stairwell, hallways and 2 of the bedrooms. Bold trendy paint tones throughout. New baseboards and lino. Kitchen has new countertops and nicely painted cupboards with tile like backsplash. Newer appliances included. This is a unit with front and back doors (not all units have that). Newer furnace, hot water tank, all windows, roof and siding. Bright master bedroom with hardwood flooring. Bathroom has a newer toilet and flooring. Basement is unfinished but very functional with one window and roughed in plumbing for a bathroom. Washer, dryer and utility sink are located here. Home boasts a security system and central vacuum. Your own fenced in yard is secluded and south facing without another unit directly behind. One small pet is allowed with board approval. Low condo fee of $200/mo. Healthy reserve fund.
Courtesy of Susan Horon
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Noralta Real Estate