- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Visit the "REALTOR Website" for more information on this listing* Immediate possession. Excellent location! Located next to the LRT station, with quick access to Manning Drive, Anthony Henday and Yellowhead. Within walking distance to shopping and recreation centre. This would be a great property for students, families, investors or first time buyers. This 892 sq. ft. two bedroom is located on the TOP FLOOR and features a vaulted ceiling, two full bathrooms, in-suite laundry, huge storage room, balcony and two energized parking stalls just steps away from the main entrance. Bedrooms are separated by living area. The master suite has a massive walk-through closet as well as a 4 pc. en-suite. Condo fees are $359, which includes water and heating costs.
Courtesy of Melissa Mccuaig
Brokerage: Comfree Commonsense Network