- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
***Seller will pay the condo fees for One full year!***At over 1100 sq ft, 2 bedroom, 2 full bath, this top floor unit is a beautifully upgraded gem! With an oversized double attached garage(that easily fits a full sized truck), this home is perfect for the downtowner who wants great value and location. The balcony is secluded and is just a block off the river, close to the LRT and a short walk to the new "Ice" district. Convenience, amenities, great location and superior value. PERFECT!
Courtesy of Lee Yule
Brokerage: Re/Max Excellence