- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Great for investor or first time buyer. Totally renovated 1 bedroom plus den. In suite laundry, new kitchen with stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar, spacious living room and dining area, good size master bedroom, new 4 piece bathroom. Unit features, ceramic, hardwood flooring, new light fixtures and fresh paint. Secure underground parkade comes with storage unit. On site gym and games room. This is the perfect location to U of A, downtown and south side. Steps away from Clareview LRT.
Courtesy of Tina St Laurent
Brokerage: Century 21 A.L.L. Stars Realty Ltd