- Building Type:
- Vacant Lot
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
PRIME DEVELOPMENT LAND with jaw-dropping South views of the River Valley, located within the "Five Corners" high-density mixed-use residential/commercial zone of The Quarters Downtown redevelopment project. Take advantage of this incredible opportunity to build a flagship structure with views overlooking Riverdale, the River Valley, and Downtown. The immediate area is undergoing extensive revitalization, with new mixed-use condo towers planned at Jasper/95th Street, a new LRT station being built within walking distance, the recently completed 'Armature' streetscape project, a new Hyatt hotel at Jasper/96th Street, and additional renewal projects.Brochure
Courtesy of Jonathan Yu
Brokerage: Initia Property Marketing