- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This beautiful bungalow has LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! Within walking distance of grocery shopping, several dining establishments, health spa, healthcare & dental services, pharmacy & transit/LRT. Minutes away from the William Lutsky YMCA. Adult living in a beautiful bungalow style half duplex in a sought after 50+ adult living complex. Large landscaped backyard. The main level includes kitchen w/a breakfast nook, dining room, large living room, media room & 2 bedrooms. The master bedroom includes a walk through double closet w/ a 4 pc bath. The 2nd bedroom w/large closet has a 3 pc bath adjacent to it. The basement level is fully finished & includes a bedroom & 2 large areas for recreation/games room & family room. A separate area includes the laundry & utility room. Hobby room & LOTS of storage in the basement. A large deck at the rear offers room for a comfortable seating area & BBQ's. Double garage is insulated & has a new door
Courtesy of Garry Stebner
Brokerage: Fraser-Tradex Realty Inc