- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Have you been searching for that perfect family home? A home that has room to not only accommodate your expanding family but is also a statement home, an address and an area that says you've made it! This executive 4 bedroom home in the prestigious west end neighbourhood of Donsdale is the one. From the second you arrive you'll know your home, as you pull into the driveway you'll instantly be impressed by the massive presence this home has as well as the huge triple garage that you've always dreamed of having, you now have room for all the toys. Don't stop there, the interior is as impressive as the exterior, with gleaming hardwood floors & vaulted ceilings that seem to go on forever, this is truly a home to impress all that enter. From the extraordinary chefs kitchen to the open living room concept, this is one home you'll want to show off, no more asking who's hosting the family for holidays, this home is built to entertain. With a tiered stone patio & synthetic lawn the yard is truly maintenance free.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Ken Morrison
Brokerage: Re/Max Excellence