Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Average Listing Price
"Average Listing Price" is the average list price of all residential properties listed on the MLS® System in a given neighbourhood and includes condominiums, townhomes and single family detached homes. This is a market figure only and variations may not indicate a change in the price for any particular property.
Maple is located in The Meadows in southeast Edmonton. It was established in 2010 through the adoption of the Maple Neighbourhood Structure Plan (NSP). It is bounded to the north by Whitemud Drive, the east by Anthony Henday Drive, the west by the CNR line, and the south by a Transportation and Utility Corridor.
Residential housing is approximately 85 percent single, semi-detached, and row housing, while the remaining 15 percent is comprised of low-rise multi-units. Fulton Creek crosses through the central portion of the neighbourhood, and Fulton Marsh is located in the northwest corner, offering constructed wetland and opportunities to observe wildlife. Tree-lined trails wind through the area, linking greenways, park spaces, natural areas, and other community focal points.
Residents of Maple have easy access to amenities in Tamarack, Larkspur, Wild Rose, and Terwillegar, as well as the rest of the city via Anthony Henday Drive and Whitemud Drive.