Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Average Listing Price
"Average Listing Price" is the average list price of all residential properties listed on the MLS® System in a given neighbourhood and includes condominiums, townhomes and single family detached homes. This is a market figure only and variations may not indicate a change in the price for any particular property.
About Rural North East Horse Hills
Located in northeast Edmonton, Rural North East Horse Hills is a future residential area. The area is bounded by Anthony Henday Drive to the southwest, the North Saskatchewan River valley to the southeast, 33 Street to the northeast, and Manning Drive (Highway 15) to the northwest.
Its full build-out will include five yet-undeveloped neighbourhoods. The existing Evergreen and Quarry Ridge neighbourhoods will be incorporated into one of the new Horse Hills neighbourhoods. Residents will enjoy access to nearby schools, grocery stores, and restaurants.