Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Average Listing Price
"Average Listing Price" is the average list price of all residential properties listed on the MLS® System in a given neighbourhood and includes condominiums, townhomes and single family detached homes. This is a market figure only and variations may not indicate a change in the price for any particular property.
About Rural North East North Sturgeon
Rural North East North Sturgeon is located in northeast Edmonton. The area is bounded by 259th Ave to the north, Anthony Henday Drive to the south, Manning Drive (Highway 15) to the east, and the Canadian Forces Base Edmonton to the west.
This area will contain the Edmonton Energy and Technology Park (EETP), a 12,000-acre industrial centre for light and heavy industrial uses such as petrochemical, manufacturing, logistics, and research and development projects. Development in the Rural North East North Sturgeon area is expected to continue for several decades.