- Big Lakes
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Average Listing Price
"Average Listing Price" is the average list price of all residential properties listed on the MLS® System in a given neighbourhood and includes condominiums, townhomes and single family detached homes. This is a market figure only and variations may not indicate a change in the price for any particular property.
About Winterburn Industrial West
Located in west Edmonton, Winterburn Industrial West occupies the western portion of the Winterburn Industrial neighbourhood. It was developed according to the Winterburn Industrial Area Structure Plan adopted in 2010. Excepting the area occupied by the Westview Village neighbourhood, Winterburn Industrial West is bounded by Yellowhead Highway to the north, Stony Plain Road to the south, Winterburn Road to the east, and 231 Street to the west.
The neighbourhood is primarily used for industrial purposes such as manufacturing, transportation, auto services, wholesale retail, and storage and warehousing. Commercial businesses are located along arterial roads with access to major roadways. Westview Village Mobile Home Park is located in Winterburn Industrial West.
Proximity to Stony Plain Road, Yellowhead Highway, and Anthony Henday Drive provides residents with access to the rest of the city. Limited transit service runs through the neighbourhood and nearby residential areas.