Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Average Listing Price
"Average Listing Price" is the average list price of all residential properties listed on the MLS® System in a given neighbourhood and includes condominiums, townhomes and single family detached homes. This is a market figure only and variations may not indicate a change in the price for any particular property.
About Maple Ridge
The Maple Ridge neighbourhood is a mobile home park in southeast Edmonton located east of 17th Street and south of 70th Avenue. It was annexed to the City of Edmonton on January 1, 1982.
The neighbourhood is situated between the Maple Ridge Industrial Park and Southeast Industrial Park. The Maple Ridge community hall is located at 65th Avenue and 17th Street. Maple Downs Park is located along the western boundary of the neighbourhood and provides residents with a large open space and opportunity for recreational activities. The internal road network in Maple Ridge is a modified grid with some cul-de-sacs.
A small commercial space is located in the southwestern portion of the neighbourhood, but there are no major commercial areas in the immediate vicinity. Sherwood Park Freeway to the north and Whitemud Drive to the south provide residents with access to amenities in Edmonton and in Strathcona County.