Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Average Listing Price
"Average Listing Price" is the average list price of all residential properties listed on the MLS® System in a given neighbourhood and includes condominiums, townhomes and single family detached homes. This is a market figure only and variations may not indicate a change in the price for any particular property.
About Heritage Valley Area
Heritage Valley is located in southwest Edmonton. It was established in 2001 through the adoption of the Heritage Valley Servicing Concept Design Brief. The area is approximately bounded by Ellerslie Road to the north, 170th Street to the west, 41st Avenue to the south, and Highway 2 to the east.
The nearby Currents of Windermere and Southgate shopping centres offer a variety of retail, dining, and medical and dental options. The Heritage Valley Town Centre will also provide many new shopping opportunities when construction is complete. Close proximity to the Anthony Henday, as well as the major bounding roadways, provides residents with access to amenities throughout the city.
Each neighbourhood in the Heritage Valley area has several parks, green spaces, and walking trails for residents to enjoy. Both the public and Catholic school boards have schools in or within busing distance of Heritage Valley.
Streets in Heritage Valley are named after noted Edmontonians.