Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Average Listing Price
"Average Listing Price" is the average list price of all residential properties listed on the MLS® System in a given neighbourhood and includes condominiums, townhomes and single family detached homes. This is a market figure only and variations may not indicate a change in the price for any particular property.
About Hawks Ridge
Located in the Big Lake district of northwest Edmonton, the neighbourhood of Hawks Ridge is bounded on the west by 231st Street, the north by Big Lake, and the east by Winterburn Road. It was established in 2010 through the adoption of the Big Lake Neighbourhood Three Neighbourhood Structure Plan (NSP).
Hawks Ridge was designed to integrate the natural landscape with the community plan. It is located near Lois Hole Centennial Provincial Park and Big Lake, and its planned construction includes walking trails, a school/park site, three ponds, and an environmental reserve. The neighbourhood’s close proximity to Yellowhead Trail and Anthony Henday Drive provides easy access to amenities in west Edmonton and St. Albert.