Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Average Listing Price
"Average Listing Price" is the average list price of all residential properties listed on the MLS® System in a given neighbourhood and includes condominiums, townhomes and single family detached homes. This is a market figure only and variations may not indicate a change in the price for any particular property.
About Webber Greens
Webber Greens is located in Lewis Farms in west Edmonton. It is currently being developed according to the Webber Greens Neighbourhood Structure Plan (NSP) adopted in 2000, which amended the Lewis Farms Area Structure Plan (ASP) of 1988. The neighbourhood is bounded by the neighbourhoods of Lewis Farms Industrial and Stewart Greens to the north, 87th Avenue to the south, Anthony Henday Drive to the east and Winterburn Road to the west.
Residential development is distributed approximately as 55 percent low-density housing, 35 percent medium-density housing, and 10 percent medium-density low-rise apartments. Over 20 acres are reserved for schools, parks, walking paths, and lakes. Webber Greens will contain a public and a Catholic elementary school, and an existing elementary/junior high school is located in Winterburn. The Lewis Estates Golf Course is nearby, offering 18 holes of golf on a championship course.
West Edmonton Mall and the Misericordia Hospital are only a short drive away. Anthony Henday Drive, Whitemud Drive, and Stony Plain Road provide access to the rest of Edmonton’s amenities, including the Edmonton International Airport. The Lewis Farms area will eventually be linked to the downtown core via the LRT as line expansion continues.