Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Average Listing Price
"Average Listing Price" is the average list price of all residential properties listed on the MLS® System in a given neighbourhood and includes condominiums, townhomes and single family detached homes. This is a market figure only and variations may not indicate a change in the price for any particular property.
Pembina is located in northwest Edmonton. It is approximately bounded by the Hudson neighbourhood and Cumberland Road to the north, 137th Avenue to the south, 127th Street to the east, and the CNR line to the west. The majority of residential construction was completed in the 1990s, resulting in a small number of walk-up apartments.
Pembina is a largely commercial neighbourhood with a number of venues, including restaurants, retail options, and a sports complex. Other amenities in adjacent neighbourhoods include schools, parks, lakes, and entertainment options such as the North Edmonton Cineplex Odeon.