Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Average Listing Price
"Average Listing Price" is the average list price of all residential properties listed on the MLS® System in a given neighbourhood and includes condominiums, townhomes and single family detached homes. This is a market figure only and variations may not indicate a change in the price for any particular property.
Albany is located in The Palisades area of northwest Edmonton. In 2009, the neighbourhood was established through the adoption of the Albany Neighbourhood Structure Plan (NSP). Albany is bounded on the west and north by Anthony Henday Drive, on the east by 127th Street, and on the south by 167th Avenue.
Residential buildings are located in close proximity to schools and shopping centres. Low-density housing accounts for 30 percent of all residential buildings, and medium-density accounts for the remaining 70 percent. Two pipeline rights-of-way are located in Albany, one in the northeast section and the other cutting diagonally through the neighbourhood from the southwest to the northeast.
Albany also has a network of pedestrian and cycling paths, which connect to natural and retail areas. A commercial site is planned in the southeastern portion of the neighbourhood, adjacent to 167th Avenue and 127th Street, and will support a variety of retail options. The nearby Anthony Henday interchange also provides ready access to the rest of Edmonton.