Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Average Listing Price
"Average Listing Price" is the average list price of all residential properties listed on the MLS® System in a given neighbourhood and includes condominiums, townhomes and single family detached homes. This is a market figure only and variations may not indicate a change in the price for any particular property.
About Rural North East South Sturgeon
The Rural North East South Sturgeon area is located in northeast Edmonton. It is bounded by the North Saskatchewan River to the east and south, and by the CNR line to the northeast. This area contains the Quarry Ridge neighbourhood, which has already been developed.
As of 2013, there was no Area Structure Plan (ASP) in place to guide the development of Rural North East South Sturgeon; as such, no construction is currently under way. If development occurs, residential homes will be large, estate-style lots. Residents will have access to several public schools, grocery stores, dining options, and The Quarry and Country Club Tour golf courses.