Edmonton - Wetaskiwin
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Average Listing Price
"Average Listing Price" is the average list price of all residential properties listed on the MLS® System in a given neighbourhood and includes condominiums, townhomes and single family detached homes. This is a market figure only and variations may not indicate a change in the price for any particular property.
About Keswick Area
Keswick is located in the Windermere area in southwest Edmonton. It was originally considered Neighbourhood 3 in the Windermere Area Structure Plan (ASP) and was established in 2010 through the adoption of the Keswick Neighbourhood Structure Plan (NSP). It is bounded by the future Ellerslie Road to the north, the future 25th Avenue to the south, 170th Street to the east, and the North Saskatchewan River to the west.
The majority of the existing land is currently used for agricultural purposes, although it contains a significant amount of natural wetland area. When the area is fully built out, Keswick's housing distribution will be approximately 63 percent semi-detached homes, 30 percent low-, medium-, and high-rise apartments, and 7 percent row housing.