Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Average Listing Price
"Average Listing Price" is the average list price of all residential properties listed on the MLS® System in a given neighbourhood and includes condominiums, townhomes and single family detached homes. This is a market figure only and variations may not indicate a change in the price for any particular property.
About McConachie Area
The McConachie area is located in the Pilot Sound area in northeast Edmonton. It was established in 2006 through the adoption of the McConachie Neighbourhood Structure Plan (NSP). The neighbourhood is bounded on the north by Anthony Henday Drive, the west by 66th Street, the south by 167th Avenue, and the east by 50th Street.
McConachie has a variety of residential options, including laned homes, front-attached homes, and bungalow townhomes. The distribution is approximately 65 percent single and semi-detached housing, and 35 percent low-rise and medium-density housing.
Walkways and multi-use corridors connect residents and adjacent communities to schools, parks, and natural areas throughout McConachie. A district park site in the eastern side of the neighbourhood is planned to accommodate a number of schools and recreational space. A second school/park site will be located in the centre of the neighbourhood and will include an elementary school, a community league, and recreational space. A pocket park is also planned as recreational space.
Two future shopping centres are planned to offer retail opportunities to residents.