Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
Communities matching your search terms are highlighted in blue. Hover over a community to see its name, or click a community for more details about the area. You can also click Tiles if you'd rather view your results in alphabetical order instead.
Click and drag the map to move around the city. Zoom in or out by pressing the + or - buttons on the left-hand side of the map.
Click the trash can to clear your current search terms.